This year Sportec introduced two very important news (at Geneva motor show) – SPR1 4×4Â and 997 Turbo Cabrio SP 600, that has 600hp. It takes only 3,2 seconds to reach 100 km/h, and the top speed is 340 km/h! Is it a plane? NO! Is it a bullet? NO! This is Sportec’s new SP600!
SPR1 â€“ 4 x 4 technology The most important key figures:
- own development of a sports car based on light weight
Â construction technology
- 3,6 ltr. boxer engine with 802 hp, 880 Nm at 4800 1/min.
- 0-100 km/h: 3,0 sec., 0-200 km/h: 8,7 sec.
- 386 km/h top speed
Porsche 997 Turbo Cabrio SP 600The most important key figures:
- Basic engine Porsche
- 3,6 ltr. with modified performance, 600 hp, 765 Nm
Â at 3000 1/min.
- 0-100 km/h: 3,2 sec.
- 340 km/h top speed
- technology highlights 20″ wheels based on light weight
- complete aerodynamics package, front spoiler, side skirts, 3-part
Â rear section and rear spoiler
- parts made in PU-RIM
- optional middle rear and rear spoiler available in carbon